When we take off the device we are currently using and use a new one, the first thing we do is transfer the important data and files on the device to the new device. If you are an iPhone user, you also need to do this. But unlike other devices, it is not that easy to transfer files and data on Apple iPhones. But if you have 3utools, you have the chance to do it easier than you think.
So we are going to tell you how to transfer your important data and files from your old iPhone to your new iPhone. But here you need to remember that the contacts on your old iPhone will be covered on the new iPhone.
- First, connect your old iPhone through 3uTools.
- Click Transfer Data through the Toolbox section.
- Now connect your new iPhone from this page through 3uTools.
- Transfer the files you need from your old device.
- Through this, you have the opportunity to transfer Photos, Videos, Music, Ringtones, Notes, Contacts, and apps from the old device to the new device.
Also, if you want to completely restore the data on the old iPhone device, use the Backup/Restore method in 3uTools.