First, let’s see how to back up using 3utools. One of the main things you should know when using 3utools is that it cannot back up any data on your Apple device. Accordingly, you cannot back up the following types of data.
- Content like apps, and iBooks are available in iTunes Store & App Store.
- Data synced from iTunes such as music, video, & photos.
- Photos stored in iCloud like My Photo Stream & iCloud photo album.
- Apple Pay settings and Touch ID settings.
Follow the steps below to make a backup
- Connect your iDevice to the computer and open 3uTools.
- Now select Back up/Restore there.
- Back up the iDevice with its whole backup.
- You have to wait until the backup is complete. Depending on the size of the backup file, the time it takes will also increase.
- The data & settings of the iDevice that you previously backed up to the computer will be restored to the device through this. Especially if you used a password here, it is also necessary to restore it.
- And when restoring, it should be done so that the storage space of the iDevice is sufficient.
- Also, data in higher iOS versions cannot be restored to lower iOS versions.
Use the following methods to perform the restore correctly.
- Connect the iDevice to the computer and select the Backup/Restore option in 3uTools.
- Select the Restore option there.
- Select the backup file you want to restore.
- Wait until the backup is fully complete.
- Depending on the size of the backup file, the time taken to restore it also increases.
After restoring all the files correctly, wait until the iDevice restarts without unplugging it from the computer. Then the iDevice itself will restore the apps and the backup will run correctly in your device.